Thursday, September 20, 2012


I remember just a year ago when I was considering where my child would attend childcare.  I recall my anxious thoughts about whose hands I’d be placing my precious “gift” in and if my child would be happy.  Children’s Day Out just felt like the right fit for our family.  And we were correct!  My daughter flourished in the program and loved every minute of her time at CDO. 

I never would have imagined that a year later, I’d be the one assisting families in making this decision for THEIR family.  It’s a blessing to be the Children’s Day Out Director.  I’ve been in your shoes and would love to assist you in any way possible.  We’d love for you to be a part of the Children’s Day Out family and enjoy all the support and encouragement that goes beyond providing child care.  Our Play Dates, special events, service projects and online community allow you to connect with other caregivers of children in their early years. 

Did you see (below) that we're offering a chance to try Children's Day Out for FREE??? If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!  I’d love to answer all of your questions in this important decision. I pray Children’s Day Out will be a great fit for your family!
Blessings to your Family,
Erica Houston
684-1467

No comments:

Post a Comment